Friday, February 11, 2011

Le Mont Saint-Michel

Since first writing up the Archangel series, I have been on the lookout for many a location for certain scenes. I had an obsession for a long time with finding the perfect cathedral and even with my poor time management skills had attempted to build my own. (I only got as far as the steps...:/)
The other day, a dear friend showed me the SL build of Mont Saint-Michel. The ability to explore and get lost in the detail of a build has always been a highlight for me in SL. Now on occasion I can visit a sim and be in awe of a build, but rarely would my heart actually skip a beat. It has only once before and it resulted in a comic...
So here is where I would like to shoot some scenes. Check it out when you're in world some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment